09 Mar Coronavirus Has Officially Hit The DMV!
Stop The Spread of Germs, Especially The Coronavirus!
There is currently no vaccine to prevent coronavirus disease in 2019 (COVID-19). The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. However, as a reminder, the CDC always recommends everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases, including:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
For our chauffeured services, we will be doing a thorough cleaning of the vehicle’s interior and exterior ‘touch areas’. We will thoroughly focus on all areas where clients are most likely to touch. We have instructed all chauffeurs to seek medical attention immediately if they feel unwell, and we do not allow sick chauffeurs to report for work under any circumstances.
We have removed all printed and reading material from the seat-back pockets, candy, mints, and water that is not individually packaged or sealed. We are limiting all physically sharing material between passenger and chauffers whenever possible. The safety and health of our clients and our employees is the most supreme right now. We wish you the best of health and look forward to serving you as you continue your travels!
For the latest news about the coronavirus, please visit the Novel Coronavirus Map.
Book your next ride with Premier International Transportation!